KTT Company was involved in following major projects in the field of Power,Cement and Petro-Chemicals :
- Ghazi Boratha 1450 MW Hydro Power Project; handled GEC Alsthom of France. The world largest group in manufacturing of Turbines & Generators. 5 x 295 MW each the project worth over approx. Rs. 7 billions . And for ME-01 to ME-03 handled Dong Ah S. Korea
- 350 MW Thermal Power, Khalifa Point Fauji Foundation Project a total worth US $ 275 millions handled ANSALDO of Italy.
- Participated in 40 MW Diesel Generators Power Project of AWT (Army Welfare Trust), on turn key with financing. The Approx. cost is Rs. 1. 8 billions, through a German manufacturers along with financing from Dresdner Bank Germany. This Bank has to their disposal funds from Asian Development Bank, European Investment Bank, World Bank, they provide financing at very low rate of interest.
- Participated on turn key 24 MW Diesel Generating Power Project with Fauji Foundation Cement Factory, representing M/S. Mak Germany on turn key with 100 % financing. Presently offer Gas Turbine a turn Key project from USA. Offer under consideration
- Participated in turn key Project of 3600 Tons Per Day Pepcem Cement Plant (Pepci Cola) Group. Represented Krupp Polysius manufacturers of Cement plant of Germany
- Arranged a Pre-feasibility study of Oil Refinery for Fauji Foundation from M/S. Petrotec, USA
- Participated in turn key with financing of 30,000 tons Sintering & Magnesite bricks manufacturing Project along with transfer of technology
- KTT and group sold two Roller Pressses to Maple Leaf & DG Khan Cement Factory , Two Raw Mills to AWT Cement Factories, Stackar & Reclaimer and Crushers to Best Way Cement Plant. Burners from France to AWT Cement Factory, Clinker Conveying System to Chakwal Cement Factory and Refractories to State Cement Corporation units. Conveying system to Fauji-Jorden Fertilizer Factory from Germany
- KTT can arrange any major Project on turn key with 100% financing at very low interest rate of financing to any Project of any magnitude. We are ready to make available financing for any volume for viable projects from Europe with equity participation as well.
- KTT exported to Seoul Korea , handicraft items, cotton wears etc as export house and deal in export of rice and leather items.
- Presently involved in arranging in offering a turn key Projects through foreign manufacturers in cement & power sector from Egypt and India to following organizations in year 2005:
a) Saif Group; 200 MW Combine Cycle Power Project
b) Dadabhoy Group of Companies; 3000 TPD Grey and 500 TPD White
a)Dadabhoy Group of Companies, 10 Millions per year PP woven Bags Plant
b)Financing for both the above Industrial Organization